[Histonet] Equipment Insurance?

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Thu Jun 11 09:15:07 CDT 2009

In preparation for our move to a new building (YAHOO!), the question of
insurance has arisen its ugly head.    I have to assume here that the
movers have coverage but details are being confirmed.  I have a mental
picture of my ASP300 rolling off the moving truck and missing the ramp
and ending up... well, you get the picture.  Do your labs/facilities
carry insurance on equipment?  Not just for moving, but for fire, flood
and the other usual disasters?  I admit to being a Lab Equipment
Insurance Virgin J

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services