[Histonet] staining rat tissue with monoclonal antibody?

Andrea Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Wed Jan 14 15:11:12 CST 2009

Just make sure you use an anti-mouse IgG antibody that is not cross
reactive to rat IgG. Jackson ImmunoResearch is the best place to find
these reagents ... I suggest the donkey as host, it works best for
me, least background. Beautiful results ...