[Histonet] slide labeling

Jennifer Anderson janderson <@t> halozyme.com
Tue Feb 17 19:01:49 CST 2009

Hello.

We're looking for a slide labeler for our lab.  We'd like to be able to
import/export to/from an excel template.  I'd love to hear what all of
you are using.  I've used the Dako Seymour labeler before (but that uses
its own software), and today I saw a Shurmark (pricey!)

Thanks so much for your insight!

Jennifer M. Anderson, Scientist

Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.

11404 Sorrento Valley Road

San Diego, CA 92121

858-704-8333

janderson <@t> halozyme.com

The information transmitted in this email is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or any applicable privilege.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited by Halozyme and may be in violation of applicable laws.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy this email.