[Histonet] RE: [IHCRG] IHC and ISH

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Mon Feb 2 12:47:37 CST 2009

Hi Jean,

As you know we have Ventana instruments and love them.  At the time of our first instrument purchase, training took place in Tucson at their facility at Ventana's expense.  I'm not sure they do that anymore; they may send someone out to do training on site.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions,

Linda

________________________________

From: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com on behalf of Taylor, Jean
Sent: Mon 2/2/2009 11:50 AM
To: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com; IHCRG <@t> yahoogroups.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [IHCRG] IHC and ISH

Hi everyone,

I am currently in the process of evaluating IHC equipment to replace my
old Dako Autostainers. The pathologists I work for are interested in
bringing ISH into our lab. My questions are, what IHC instrument have
you found works the best for IHC and ISH, and what kind of training did
your personnel go through to become qualified to perform ISH?

Thank you!

Jean Taylor, HT(ASCP)QIHC
ICH Tech
Meriter Labs