[Histonet] RE: [IHCRG] IHC and ISH

Houston, Ronald Ronald.Houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org
Mon Feb 2 12:15:19 CST 2009

BondMax from Leica

Ronnie Houston
Anatomic Pathology Manager
Nationwide Children's Hospital
Columbus OH 43205
(614) 722 5450
-----Original Message-----
From: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com [mailto:ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Taylor, Jean
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 12:51 PM
To: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com; IHCRG <@t> yahoogroups.com;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [IHCRG] IHC and ISH

Hi everyone,

I am currently in the process of evaluating IHC equipment to replace my
old Dako Autostainers. The pathologists I work for are interested in
bringing ISH into our lab. My questions are, what IHC instrument have
you found works the best for IHC and ISH, and what kind of training did
your personnel go through to become qualified to perform ISH?

Thank you!

Jean Taylor, HT(ASCP)QIHC
ICH Tech
Meriter Labs
Madison, WI

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice:
The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to
maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the
information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you.