[Histonet] IHC and ISH

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Mon Feb 2 13:01:09 CST 2009

We have just switched to the Leica Bond. We are very please and
satisfied with the service and with the product. The stains are
beautiful.

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Taylor,
Jean
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 12:51 PM
To: ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com; IHCRG <@t> yahoogroups.com;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] IHC and ISH

Hi everyone,

I am currently in the process of evaluating IHC equipment to replace my
old Dako Autostainers. The pathologists I work for are interested in
bringing ISH into our lab. My questions are, what IHC instrument have
you found works the best for IHC and ISH, and what kind of training did
your personnel go through to become qualified to perform ISH?

Thank you!

Jean Taylor, HT(ASCP)QIHC
ICH Tech
Meriter Labs
Madison, WI

Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.