[Histonet] Re: Recycling Formalin, Xylene, and Alcohol

rgrow <@t> bmnet.com rgrow <@t> bmnet.com
Tue Dec 29 15:04:22 CST 2009

Andria,
CBG is very reliable.  I have one of the large capacity units called: Solv
Solv.  It's set up to run xylene on one side and alcohol on the other.
Very convenient, no flushes to do.  I don't recommend recycling formalin,
to much fume exposure, testing, rebuffering, etc., but this unit will work
for formalin too.

Renee Grow, BA., HT (ASCP)
rgrow <@t> bmnet.com
Histology Supervisor