[Histonet] Ventana Stainer

Della Speranza, Vinnie dellav <@t> musc.edu
Thu Dec 10 13:33:03 CST 2009

Jimmy has informed me that he resides in the Cleveland area. Can anyone in that area that has a Ventana stainer permit him a visit ??

Vinnie Della Speranza
Manager for Anatomic Pathology Services
165 Ashley Avenue Suite 309
Charleston, SC 29425
tel. 843-792-6353
fax. 843-792-8974

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jimmy A
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:56 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Ventana Stainer

      Hi
    I am looking for a lab that can allow me to spend one or two days to properly see how the ventana autostainer works.
     I am an histotech working here in the US. I am interested in learning  the operation of
the ventana immunostainers. I will appreciate it, if one of the histology/ihc labs
could grant me this great favour.
      Hoping to hear from you guys asap.

     Jimmy.