[Histonet] Ventana Stainer

Della Speranza, Vinnie dellav <@t> musc.edu
Wed Dec 9 11:40:19 CST 2009

It probably would help your possibility of success Jimmy if you would tell us where you live so that responses can come from individuals in your area.

Vinnie Della Speranza
Manager for Anatomic Pathology Services
165 Ashley Avenue Suite 309
Charleston, SC 29425
tel. 843-792-6353
fax. 843-792-8974

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jimmy A
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 1:56 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Ventana Stainer

      Hi
    I am looking for a lab that can allow me to spend one or two days to properly see how the ventana autostainer works.
     I am an histotech working here in the US. I am interested in learning  the operation of
the ventana immunostainers. I will appreciate it, if one of the histology/ihc labs
could grant me this great favour.
      Hoping to hear from you guys asap.

     Jimmy.