[Histonet] opinion please

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 18:02:40 CST 2009

I agree with Tim.  This is a very common practice for antibody
manufacturer's.   Also, manufacturer's will revalidate antibodies
when they are close to their exploration date and if that antibody
has the same sensitivity.  They will extend the shelf-life date.

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Tele: 408.335.9994