[Histonet] Cancer Diagnostics v. Surgipath

Sylvia Don sylviad67 <@t> live.com
Wed Apr 29 16:24:51 CDT 2009

Does anyone know what happened between Cancer Diagnostics and Surgipath?  I heard that someone who worked with Surgipath secretly  and possibly illegally set up Cancer Diagnostics and was funneling sales leads away from Surgipath to Cancer Diagnostics.  I purchase from CDI and I am worried that my products will be interrupted, but I cannot get any answers.
I am sorry if I am feeding the rumor mill, but I am just worried.
Sylvia D.