[Histonet] Colorado Society of Histotechnology - Meeting May 8th & 9th in Colorado Springs

McGinley,John John.McGinley <@t> ColoState.EDU
Wed Apr 29 14:20:27 CDT 2009

Hi,

The Colorado Society of Histotechnology (CSH) meeting will be held at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs, May 8th and 9th, 2009. If you are interested in attending the meeting and have not registered, please visit our website at http://www.coloradohisto.org/2009/meeting.htm. Online registration is available and payment can made on the day of the meeting (check only. Sorry, no credit cards accepted at this time). Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Regards,

John McGinley
CSH Secretary