[Histonet] NSH Call for Awards Applications/Nominations

Mitchell Jean A JMitchell <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Apr 29 23:17:52 CDT 2009

Last Call for Nominations/Applications:

You still have time to make the NSH 2009 Awards/Scholarship May 1st deadline!  Each year, NSH recognizes the commitment and achievements of individuals in the histology profession, spotlights students and their achievements, and applauds the innovation of members dedicated to advancing our science. We invite you to apply and or nominate a professional for the 2009 NSH Awards and Scholarship Program. Please review the detailed descriptions of each Award and their respective criteria at www.nsh.org and then nominate the deserving professional.

Be sure to submit applications by FRIDAY; the nomination deadline of May 1, 2009.

Jean Mitchell - Chair, 2009 NSH Awards Committee