[Histonet] Lab Week-Histology Trivial or Fun Facts

Disher Lori Lori.Disher <@t> HCAhealthcare.com
Tue Apr 14 14:12:40 CDT 2009

Hello,
  I was wondering if anyone has some histo trivial-fun facts to share for Lab Week?  I remember a supervisor told me long ago that she was told while in training, that if you took a hard boilded egg and sectioned it at 2 microns you would have enough sections to cover a football field.  Has anyone ever heard that one before?  Can anyone contribute any others?  We are trying to come up with some games for lab week.
Lori