[Histonet] Research/Pharma Position In Mass

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Apr 14 11:47:14 CDT 2009

*Hi,*

* *

*My name is Alyssa Peterson, and I am the director of Lab/Research
recruitment for Allied Search Partners. I wanted to follow up with everyone
on Histonet about a position that I am currently setting up interviews for.
Please read over the job description and let me know if you are interested
in exploring this opportunity and send me an updated resume. If not, we do
offer to pay up to $1000 as a referral bonus, so please feel free to forward
this to whomever you feel fit.     *

**
*LOCATION*

20 miles Northwest of Boston, MA

*TITLE/POSITION*

   *      *

     Work Shift:  8:00am - 5:00pm, M-F, and as required. Flex hours as
necessary.  Weekly schedule may be Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday.

*QUALIFICATIONS*

B.S. in Life Sciences or equivalent experience.  Animal handling & restraint

experience with both large and small animals required.  Must be experienced

with all methods of dose administration and biological sample collection

techniques in all laboratory species.  Self-disciplined, independent worker
who

can work well on his/her own and with a team.  Must possess good time-

management skills.  Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Attention

detail.  Ability to lift 50 lbs.  Must be able to work late nights for study
performance

and weekends.  Prior experience performing necropsies needed.

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

Conduct In Vivo/Pharma testing under appropriate guidelines (FDA, EPA, GLP,
ISO, OECD).

Prepare testing solutions, perform dose administration (using IM, IP, ID,
IV, SQ, topical, nasal and

oral gavage), and perform blood collection on small animals (retro orbital,
IC in mice & rats, and

ear vein in rabbits) and large animals (cephalic, saphenous, IC, etc.)  Handle
mice, rats, hamster,

rabbits, guinea pigs, cats, dogs, swine, sheep, goats and primates.

Performs multiple projects with the emphasis on small animal PK/TOX studies
and manages all aspects of these studies.  These would include the dosing,
bleeding, processing of the samples taken and all data associated with these
studies.  Will work closely with the Study Directors as it pertains to the
studies.  Daily responsibilities will included but are not limited to
clinical observation, body weights, food consumption, ECG’s, etc.  Generates
and maintains all paperwork associated with each project.

Assist with limited animal care activities, such as feeding, water and
bedding/cage changes as necessary.

Preparation and review of data packages, utilized in the collection of study
raw data.

* *

Maintain conformance with quality mission statement, goals and values.
Adhere to compliance with ISO 17025 certification through the laboratories
and operations.

Ensuring Compliance with health and safety programs, radiation and other
regulatory programs.**

* *

Assist management in special projects, as requested.

* *

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners