[Histonet] Problems with mouse brains

Ana Resendes resendes.ana <@t> gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 06:10:19 CDT 2009

Hello Kemlo,

I am Portuguese-Spanish....

so we use the word "tampón" that I think I miss translated to
"tamponated"..really do not know if the word exists! but apparently it does
not! :)

I want to mean when you add salt to the formol dilution in destilated water
in order to prepare your 10% buffered formalin...

a believe the word is "buffered"

So sorry..for my wrong translation....I was in a hurry...what I want to say
is THAT YOUR FORMALIN IN NOT WELL BUFFERED
:)
thank you!
and Yes, you should be carefull your brain is well fixated in formalin at
least for 24 hour.