[Histonet] Leica Slide Printer

Jan.Minshew <@t> leica-microsystems.com Jan.Minshew <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Fri Mar 14 11:38:31 CDT 2008

Hi Susan,

I just saw your message below that was posted on the Histonet and I'd be
happy to help you with recommendations for slides to be used in the Leica
Microsystems IP S.  Please feel free to contact me at your convenience
using the information below.

Best wishes,

Jan Minshew, HT/HTL(ASCP)
Marketing Manager
Leica Microsystems
Biosystems Division
2345 Waukegan Road
Bannockburn, IL 60015

800.248.0123 Toll Free
847.405.7051 Direct
847.405.6560 Fax

www.leica-microsystems.com

Click Here for this month's special offers!

             "Pemberton,
             Susan"
             <Susan.Pemberton@                                          To
             bmcjax.com>               <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
             histonet-bounces@         "Livingston, Glenda S"
             lists.utsouthwest         <Glenda.Livingston <@t> bmcjax.com>
             ern.edu                                               Subject
                                       [Histonet] Leica Slide Printer

             03/14/2008 11:17
             AM

Our laboratory is a new user of the Leica Slide Printer.  We previously
used the TBS slide etcher.  We are having trouble with our new printer
and the vendor suggested that we were using the wrong slides.  Has
anyone had experience with the slides for this printer?  We currently
are using Evermark slides without clipped corners.  We need multiple
colors of slides because of the various hospitals and types of cases our
laboratory serves.  Thank you, Susan

Susan L. Pemberton MS, MT(ASCP)SM,DLM
Laboratory Administrative Director . Baptist Health
800 Prudential Drive . Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904) 202-2016 . Fax: (904) 202-2795

NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to
the sender, and/or,(ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable Florida and federal law,
including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant
to the federal Health insurance Portability and Accountability Act
of 1996 ("HIPAA"). Receipt by anyone other than the named
recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege. Thank you
in advance for your compliance with this notice.