[Histonet] Leica Slide Printer

Pemberton, Susan Susan.Pemberton <@t> bmcjax.com
Fri Mar 14 11:17:08 CDT 2008

Our laboratory is a new user of the Leica Slide Printer.  We previously
used the TBS slide etcher.  We are having trouble with our new printer
and the vendor suggested that we were using the wrong slides.  Has
anyone had experience with the slides for this printer?  We currently
are using Evermark slides without clipped corners.  We need multiple
colors of slides because of the various hospitals and types of cases our
laboratory serves.  Thank you, Susan

Susan L. Pemberton MS, MT(ASCP)SM,DLM
Laboratory Administrative Director . Baptist Health
800 Prudential Drive . Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904) 202-2016 . Fax: (904) 202-2795

NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to
the sender, and/or,(ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable Florida and federal law,
including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant
to the federal Health insurance Portability and Accountability Act
of 1996 ("HIPAA"). Receipt by anyone other than the named
recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege. Thank you
in advance for your compliance with this notice.