[Histonet] They want me to apply as an allied health professional

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 11:07:01 CST 2008

Everything you write is essentially a personal choice you have to make. Dealing with such an administrative body will be of absolutely no use any other opinion even if they are standard as long as they contradict theirs.
  I think that you have to make that choice yourself: do you want to go along with what they want and if so do it, or you do not want to go through and then don't do it and get another job.
  René J.