[Histonet] They want me to apply as an allied health professional

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Fri Jan 25 11:19:51 CST 2008

You may want to address this to the PA message board.

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Manager
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
Office (803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262
Doug <@t> ppspath.com
PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.