[Histonet] Processing mouse seminal vesicles-thanks!

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Dec 10 12:42:09 CST 2008

Well, I have a number of suggestions now; once I get past the holidays
I'll start trying them out when the next batch of samples comes in.  We
provide histology and pathology services for our dept and university, so
it's all animal tissue.

Thanks again to everybody, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

-Kathleen
Rutgers University