[Histonet] Alias identity

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Mon Dec 8 14:18:12 CST 2008

Amber McKenzie <amber.mckenzie <@t> gastrodocs.net> wrote:
> . . .We are all supposed to be professionals asking each
> other for advice/suggestions on the Histonet - who cares who
> each person is?  If I post a question, I don't care if it's Jane Doe
> answering or John Smith ...

That's true, and it certainly makes no difference if the
person asking a question hides behind an alias. But what
about the person answering? Can you act upon advice
from an unknown source? Jane Doe might be experienced
and wise, whereas John Smith might be some pimply
youth who only thinks he knows all the answers.

John Kiernan
Anatomy, UWO
London, Canada
= = =