[Histonet] wax on the rug

Patricia Adams alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 10:16:07 CDT 2007

A hospital that I worked for had their cleaning
group use a steam cleaner to remove the paraffin
from the carpets.  We had two sets one to put
down while the other was sent to be cleaned.
Worked great.
Patricia
--- CHRISTIE GOWAN <christiegowan <@t> msn.com> wrote:

> I would check with a carpet cleaning company
> that specializes in commercial
> and industrial jobs. Perhaps they have a
> solvent based cleaner that removes
> the buildup of tracked paraffin. In the
> meantime I would have the hospital
> put down carpet mats that can be switched out
> and cleaned periodically. My 2
> cents.
> Christie Gowan
>

> >From: godsgalnow <@t> aol.com
> >To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> >Subject: [Histonet] wax on the rug
> >Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:27:48 -0400
> >
> >Hello 'Netters,
> >

> >Anyone out there know how to get paraffin out
> of the rug?? You know, from
> >tracking it into and down the hallway on your
> feet?
> >
> >I do know that they have the sticky tape that
> you can put on the floor of
> >the lab before the carpet begins to take the
> wax off your shoes, but the
> >owner of the lab thinks it looks horrible and
> doesn't like it.
> >
> >Thanks in advance....
> >
> >Roxanne

Patricia Adams
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxhc2thZ2lybDE5NTA%3D