[Histonet] wax on the rug

CHRISTIE GOWAN christiegowan <@t> msn.com
Wed Sep 26 10:03:27 CDT 2007

I would check with a carpet cleaning company that specializes in commercial
and industrial jobs. Perhaps they have a solvent based cleaner that removes
the buildup of tracked paraffin. In the meantime I would have the hospital
put down carpet mats that can be switched out and cleaned periodically. My 2
cents.
Christie Gowan