[Histonet] IHC anti-cleaved caspase 3

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Sep 5 15:09:02 CDT 2007

I like the cell signaling antibody also, I tried biocare's but did not =
have much success with it.  The cell signaling antibody also works with =
pronase digestion, as well as the EDTA pH9 HIER.  We have even used it =
on bone sections with the pronase digestion. Works in multiple species, =
I have used it on human, rat, mouse, guinea pig, porcine and canine.  =
Our protocol is similar to Cheryl's.  It=92s a bit pricy as antibodies =
go, but I feel its worth it.  Good lot to lot consistency.  We have =
probably gone through about 5 different lots, with not changing the =
protocol at all.  I have a written protocol if anyone is interested.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592