[Histonet] IHC anti-cleaved caspase 3

Cheryl Cross ccross6032 <@t> aol.com
Wed Sep 5 14:54:35 CDT 2007

I will second the Cell Signaling antibody - we have tried antibodies
from Promega (which gave tons of background staining)...then via this
site i was pointed to Cell Signaling's monoclonal which we tried; the
polyclonal actually has been working very well with minimal
background (we were getting lots of respiratory epithelium and
endothelium lighting up in control animals). I have been using it in
mice with this protocol:

EDTA with PASCAL
primary antibody 60 minutes, dilution 1:125
Rabbit envision
DAB plus

Hope this helps!

Cheryl Cross, DVM, Dipl. ACVP
Researcher
College of Veterinary Medicine
University of Tennessee Department of Pathology
2407 River Drive, Room A201
Knoxville, TN 37996-4542
(423) 967-2724
fax: 865-974-5616