[Histonet] CRYOSTAT TROUBLESHOOTING

Stephen Peters M.D. petepath <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 13:31:34 CDT 2007

For the last 5 years I have been promoting a system of face down embedding tissue
   for frozen section which I developed over my 25 year surgical pathology practice.
  The system is rapid, very precise and wastes very little tissue. I am all but exhausted devoting most of my vacation and free time to bring this sytem to my colleagues at very limited profit.My chucks are made y.to be used cold with deep wide
   waffle pattern grooves. They are made of stainless so they function as a heat extractor.
  With the exception of Leica, I am quite surprised and saddened by the lack of interest in
   our cryostat manufacturers to explore a new technology which could benefit their customers. I believe they are hoping I fade away. If you want to improve your frozen section practice, I suggest you seek out this system. I would be happy to direct you to it, but the last time I offered help, one of the vendors complained I was breaking a vendor rule.

  Stephen