[Histonet] Flooring recommendations...

Cheryl R. Kerry tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 13:27:54 CDT 2007

Hey Tom--

Concrete--rough finish but sealed with one of the new 'stain' type of
finishes.  They use these finishes in commercial garages and they're
chemical resistant and TOUGH.  The roughened concrete works for sure footing
even with motor oil and the colors and designs you can create with the
products are simply beautiful.  If you pour it with a lip you can flood the
place with no harm to the substrate or cabinetry. Run it up a wall and you
can pressure-wash the room if you have a drain!

Unfortunately you can't get these but through a distributor or an
application company so Google around your area to find the supplier.  They
should have local installations you can look at or at least a photo gallery.

Pretty, tough, safe, durable...sounds like what I want in my kitchen!!

Cheryl

Cheryl R. Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab, one great tech at a time.
281.852.9457 office
281.883.7704 cell
800.756.3309 fax and alternate phone