[Histonet] Regulatory Tcells (FoxP3) IHC

Thomas Pier tp2 <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Mon May 7 14:28:47 CDT 2007

I've used the Abcam FOXP3 antibody in the past and had great results with it.  I pretty much just followed the data sheet that came with the antibody.  Good positive controls would be tonsil or lymphnode.

Tom Pier

>>> Gayle Callis <gcallis <@t> montana.edu> 05/07/07 2:13 PM >>>
The technical data sheet should provide control information.  Spleen should
work with this according to the eBiosciences data sheet/technical information.

At 12:57 PM 5/7/2007, you wrote:
>Thymus should be a good control for T cells.

Gayle Callis HTL, HT, MT(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology
Montana State University