[Histonet] Murine perfusion for whole autoradiography

Roger Moretz stamptrain <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 14:15:02 CDT 2007

When I said the drip bottles were at about 6ft, I
forgot to emphasize that this was above the floor--the
mouse was in a hood, so that's about 3ft, so the
differential between the animal and the drip bottle is
is the range of 3ft.  You might lower the drip bottle
a foot to see if that works.  We did not see any
extravascular spaces in the brain that would have
indicated that pressure was too high, and I do not
recall having seen any pressure-related artifacts in
either liver, kidney or spleen (3 other organs of
interest in various studies).  I can't think of
another way to test this other than microscopically
(well, I can, but they don't seem all that attractive
or particularly feasible).

Roger Moretz, Ph.D.
Dept of Toxicology
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ridgefield, CT
--- Jamie E Erickson <jamie.erickson <@t> abbott.com>