[Histonet] Degree in Histotechnology

Meilus, Sheri D. Sheri.Meilus <@t> va.gov
Thu Mar 22 13:00:33 CDT 2007

Dear Histonetters,

St. Petersburg College is seriously considering starting AS and BS
programs in Histotechnology.  I will be attending their next Advisory
Committee meeting.  They would like the following information:

*	Number of unfilled HT/HTL positions in your laboratory
*	Average length of time to fill HT/HTL positions in your
laboratory
*	Projected annual need for new HT/HTL positions in your
laboratory
*	Salary ranges for HT/HTL in your laboratory

If as many of you as possible will provide me with this information, I
will be glad to represent you at the meeting.

Thanks and good luck to all of us!

Sheri Meilus, HT(ASCP)QIHC

Anatomic Pathology Supervisor

Bay Pines VAMC    Bay Pines, FL  33744