[Histonet] BerEP4

Edmondson David (RBV) NHS Christie Tr David.Edmondson <@t> christie-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Thu Mar 22 12:47:10 CDT 2007

 We would recommend Trypsinisation and using a section of Ileum as control material and the Dako Ab will come up a treat
Dave
Christie Hosp, Manchester. UK

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kate Mendell
Sent: 22 March 2007 17:46
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] BerEP4

I was wondering if anyone is using this antibody.  I am working it up and using Skin as control but it's not staining. Any suggestions.
Anyone want to share their protocol. My product is from Dako

Kate

Øòis message and its contents are confidential and are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, this serves as notice that any unauthorized distribution, duplication, printing, or any other use is strictly prohibited. If you feel you have received this email in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may prevent future occurrences.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.