[Histonet] About the Kurabo AS-200 sectioning instrument.

Mary L Giebel/FS/VCU mlgiebel <@t> vcu.edu
Thu Mar 22 12:11:47 CDT 2007

   Has  anyone  found  out  the price in US dollars including setup and    shipping?
   -----his   To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwest   From: Rene J Buesa <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com>
   Sent by: histone   Date: 03/22/2007 11:47AM
   Subject:    Dear Collea    Yesterday  I  e-mailed Kurabo Industries Ltd. asking for addit   information about the AS-200 instrument and today I received their an   swer.
    Mr. Hiroomi Ipposhi from the Bio-Medical Department sent me    that pritty much says the same thing as was posted.
    The  in   in  2  hours  or    same  2  hours  for  an  ave   transferred on a film.
    Th   blocks/hour   instrument's  prod   of the upper end, and ju    Starts sectioning at a pre-determin   would  be  on  large  specimens several mm thi   control slides.
    I  don't  think  could  be in a   received daily in the histology lab. Kurabo Bio-Medical can be reached
   at:
    bio <@t> ad.kurabo.co.jp     It  is a textiles manufac   ago  during  the  Meiji  Revolution     biomedical instruments only a few years ago    I thought you may be interested in knowing!
    René J.
   Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo!
   Answers
   Hi   Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
   [1]htt