[Histonet] IHC screening on TMA slides

Ana MERINO-TRIGO ana.merino-trigo <@t> wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 2 11:57:45 CST 2007

Hi Histonet,

I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas or suggestions in order to perform IHC screening over a TMA slide containing about 100 spots of 0.6 or 1.0 mm of the same tissue. The idea it will be to select hybridomes for further characterization based on IHC reactivity on a given positive control tissue.  Around 100 hybridomas to test on a TMA  slide containing  spots from the same sample. I cannot see the way to do the immuno without spread the antibody in between the spots. I heard that exits multispot type of lids that you could put over the slide to perform the immno but I don't really know where to look for these lids or if they are good enough to be sure that antibody doesn't spread in between spots.

Any information it will be really appreciate it,

All the best,
Ana