[Histonet] what percentage of cells in bone marrow are erythrocytes

Sharon Cooperman scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov
Tue Jun 26 11:37:08 CDT 2007

Dear All,

I know this may be an unanswerable question but does anyone know what
percentage of the cells in bone marrow are mature erythrocytes and
what percentage are erythroblasts?  (in normal marrow)  I'm really
interested in mouse bone marrow, but if anyone knows the numbers for
human or any other species that would at least help me to guesstimate
the numbers for mouse.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Sharon
--
Sharon Cooperman        	     <scoop <@t> mail.nih.gov>
NIH, NICHD, CBMB                     301.435-8417