[Histonet] more on BrdU

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Wed Jun 20 16:25:29 CDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded to my querry concerning BrdU kits.  Buying a separate anti-BrdU antibody instead of a kit sounds like a good idea.  Could the folks who mentioned the Dako antibody please let me know which product you are using and where you get it?  Someone mentioned that they use a separate antibody because the kits are too expensive. However, I called Dako and the only BrdU antibody they seem to have costs $451 for 1 ml, which is almost twice the price of the complete kit from InVitrogen.  Thanks.