FW: [Histonet] APTS/TESPA coating, other slide coating

Ian Montgomery ian.montgomery <@t> bio.gla.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 11:12:29 CDT 2007

Geoff,
	As someone who routinely uses poly-l-lysine, I'm interested in your
comment that silane is better for paraffin sections, why? I've also had a
quick browse at the techniques for coating and although almost identical,
the times in silane range from 10 seconds, Gibbs,L. Histonet Sept 06, 2001
to 5 minutes, Mutter 1988. Any thoughts on time?
Ian.

I think 'silane' slides are better for paraffin sections. The harsher
the treatment, the better 'silane' is.

Geoff

--
--