[Histonet] peloris TP

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Thu Aug 30 10:04:23 CDT 2007

Peloris Users:

I have searched the archives and read the past about users of the
Peloris.  We are in the market for a new TP and are looking at the
Peloris as one of our chooses.  I would like to hear from users that
have had their TP for some time and the Pros-Cons of the unit.  The
vendors only give you references of those they want you to call.  I want
to hear from those they don't want you to call.  I would ask that you
please reply off-line to protect you from being "flamed".

Mike Pence
AP Supervisor
Great River Medical Center
mpence <@t> grhs.net