[Histonet] NEW MEXICO SOCIETY FOR HISTOLOGY

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Wed Apr 25 12:27:23 CDT 2007

A quick reminder that the NMSH Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday,
May 12th in Albuquerque at the Sheraton Uptown.  A unique "twist" to
this year's meeting is a structure of Sponsorship Levels.  Our Green
Chile sponsorship is for $500 "scholarship" to attend NSH; the Red Chile
sponsorship provides two $200 awards to techs to purchase books, sign up
for teleconferences, or for use in other educational endeavors for
histology.  A Turquoise sponsorship provides funding for our newsletter
costs for one year, and the Roadrunner sponsor is providing a dinner for
members the evening before the meeting.  At this time, all sponsorships
are taken by our tremendously supportive vendors and the awards for NSH
and technical materials are ready to be awarded, the newsletter is set
for the year and our members will enjoy a dinner at Buca di Beppo
Italian restaurant on Friday evening.

It's not too late to register, but the deadline is right out there (May
1st).  If you'd like to sign up, please email me ASAYC (as soon as you
can) so I can make sure we have a spot for you!  New Mexico Society
members are eligible for the awards.  Our website has a registration
form with cost details (and a bargain, at that!).  Go to www.nmhisto.org
<http://www.nmhisto.org/>  and download the only form (registration)
I've figured out how to post!  Thanks everyone!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 700