[Histonet] mouse pathology

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Apr 5 11:49:55 CDT 2007

Dear List:

    There are lots of good histology books out there, almost any edition
of Wheater is good, as are Color Textbook of Histology by Gartner and
Hiatt or
Basic Histology by Junqueira and Carnerio. The atlas by Gartner and
Hiatt is also very good.
    I am very surprised to see anyone recommend the Ross, Kaye and
Pawlina book (see Andrea Hooper's reply below). I reviewed this book for
the publisher and I found it to be noticably inferior to the earlier
editons by Ross and Romrell.

Geoff

--
--