[Histonet] Steamed About Steamer

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 07:37:46 CDT 2006

If it gets gradually pitted by the salt until it holes, how do you hold the water?
  If you lose water you will not be able to cook the rice until softness!
  René J.

Kemlo Rogerson <Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk> wrote:
  They have been used with great frequency - I love my Indian food. Never
ever, have I had one that decreased in performance. The only problem has
been that the inner pan gets gradually pitted by the salt until it
holes.

Terry Marshall

How would you know? If it boiled and took a bit longer or if the steam
wasn't as 'hot', you steam it until it's done, don't you? Cooks rarely
time they react to the end point, don't they?

Kemlo Rogerson

Pathology Manager

Ext 3311

DD 01934 647057

Mob 07749 754194

Pager 07659 597107

E-Mail: kemlo.rogerson <@t> nhs.net

Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are
located in the same individual. --Arthur Koestler

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation