[Histonet] Steamed About Steamer

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Fri Oct 27 05:05:22 CDT 2006

Kemlo, I don't get it.
You put water in.
It boils.
It produces steam within a closed chamber.
How much variability in temperature could you *possibly* get in that scenario (No smart arse comments about the top of Everest)?

Dr Terry L Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path
 Consultant Pathologist
 Rotherham General Hospital
 South Yorkshire
 England
        terry.marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Kemlo Rogerson [mailto:Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk]
Sent: 27 October 2006 10:50
To: Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist; Amos Brooks; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Steamed About Steamer

They have been used with great frequency - I love my Indian food. Never ever, have I had one that decreased in performance. The only problem has been that the inner pan gets gradually pitted by the salt until it holes.

Terry Marshall

How would you know? If it boiled and took a bit longer or if the steam wasn't as 'hot', you steam it until it's done, don't you? Cooks rarely time they react to the end point, don't they?

Kemlo Rogerson

Pathology Manager

Ext  3311

DD   01934 647057

Mob 07749 754194

Pager 07659 597107

E-Mail: kemlo.rogerson <@t> nhs.net

Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual. --Arthur Koestler

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation