[Histonet] Ventana IVIEW Detection Kits

Tracey.Lenek <@t> CLS.ab.ca Tracey.Lenek <@t> CLS.ab.ca
Fri Mar 24 12:35:08 CST 2006

Just a general question for all the Ventana automated IHC equipment users - this time last year we found that the IVIEW detection kits were overstaining.  Now we are experiencing weak staining.  Has anyone else found variabilities with the staining in their kits?  We have relayed our issues to Ventana but as usual are the only ones complaining.

Tracey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files/attachments may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information intended for a specific purpose and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient do not disclose, copy, retain, distribute, use or modify any of the contents of this transmission. If you received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and destroy the entire transmission and any copies produced. Thank you.