[Histonet] Staining Glycol Methacrylate

Leslie D Duncan leslie.duncan <@t> bms.com
Fri Mar 24 12:28:22 CST 2006

Hi,

I am experimenting with glycol methacrylate embedded rodent testes.  I
am looking for a good H&E staining protocol to use that will give
results comparable to paraffin-embedded tissue (per request of my
management).  We have dehydrated on the tissue processor to 100%
ethanol, ilfiltrated and embedded with JB-4, and sectioned at 1-2
microns.  The sections are placed on Poly L-lysine slides.  Any
protocols, ideas, and/or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Leslie Duncan
Bristol-Myers Squibb, PRI