[Histonet] Marking specimens through decalcification

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Fri Jun 23 10:22:33 CDT 2006

I use black India ink for marking tissues, available from any art supply or
stationery store.  It stays on the surface of the tissue (doesn't tend to
penetrate tissue to any extent), and withstands just about any chemical
treatment (the colorant is carbon particles - pretty inert).