[Histonet] muscle cross section

Steven Coakley sjchtascp <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 15:27:36 CDT 2006

I'm having to process and embed rodent cross section muscle.  Allot of the muscle is very small and irregular pieces when I recieve it for processing.  By the time I'm ready to embed it, trying to find the cross section is almost anybodies guess.  Lately I've been taking shallow cuts and staining them to make sure I have a fairly exceptable cross section.  Makes for allot of extra work and sometime lost tissue.  Has anyone any experiance and advice for this delemma.

  Thanks,

  steve