[Histonet] muscle cross section

Chris Pomajzl cpomajzl <@t> cpllabs.com
Fri Jun 9 07:39:34 CDT 2006

If you have darkfield capabilities, you can look at your sections under a
microscope. This can also be done with brightfield, but it is easier to do
with darkfield.

And just to be an anal-retentive jackass, here is a list of spelling errors
in your post:

allot --- a lot
recieve --- receive
anybodies --- anybody's (can't say that I've ever seen this one, gave me a
chuckle, works well for IHC)
exceptable --- acceptable
experiance --- experience
delemma --- dilemma

Just an FYI should you ever submit a resume, procedure, or report.

Happy Friday. I have a case of ice-cold Tecate with lime waiting for me when
I get home. Come on over if you would like to join me. GO MAVS!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Coakley" <sjchtascp <@t> yahoo.com>
To: <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:27 PM
Subject: [Histonet] muscle cross section

> I'm having to process and embed rodent cross section muscle.  Allot of the
muscle is very small and irregular pieces when I recieve it for processing.
By the time I'm ready to embed it, trying to find the cross section is
almost anybodies guess.  Lately I've been taking shallow cuts and staining
them to make sure I have a fairly exceptable cross section.  Makes for allot
of extra work and sometime lost tissue.  Has anyone any experiance and
advice for this delemma.