[Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

Kathleen Roberts kgrobert <@t> rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 13 08:41:37 CDT 2006

Is this it? This is from Electron Microscopy Sciences.

      View-Pack ™ Microscope Slide Holder With 3-Ring Binder

For the orderly visual display and safe transport of microscope slides.
This loose-leaf binder has ten vinyl View-Packª pages (hold 160 slides).
Each page holds 16 slides 3x1" (75x25mm) in individual pockets with a
white back and clear front. A flap in the center keeps slides from
falling out. Simply fold the page at the center crease to retrieve
slides. The 8½" x 10½" (22x27cm) View-Pack pages comes with a standard
9"x12" (23x30cm) 3-ring binder.

71544-01 	View-Pack With 3-Ring Binder 	each 	52.00 	cart
<http://www.emsdiasum.com/microscopy/cartmxc/addtocart.asp?UCII_AddId=71544-01>

71544-50 	Refill View-Pack 	10/pk 	34.00 	cart
<http://www.emsdiasum.com/microscopy/cartmxc/addtocart.asp?UCII_AddId=71544-50>