[Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 06:17:25 CDT 2006

I am quite sure that your PT is referring to a "slides folder" that can accommodate 20 slides in 2 rows.
  Any supplies catalog should have it.
  René J.

BSylinda <@t> aol.com wrote:
  Hello Histoland,

Is there anyone out there familiar with this product that acts like a sheet
protector, but actually holds glass slides. My pathologist is positive that
they are available, but I've searched vendor to vendor with no luck. If
anyone has a possible source of what I've described it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sylinda Battle HT ASCP