[Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

Anne Van Binsbergen vanann702 <@t> skmc.gov.ae
Thu Jul 13 01:34:39 CDT 2006

maybe your pathologist should give you a better discription - or tell him/her to source this 'sheet-protector-like slide holder'!!
Anne

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of BSylinda <@t> aol.com
Sent: Thu 2006/07/13 04:51 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Heavy Sheet Protectors for slides????

Hello Histoland,

Is there anyone out there familiar with this product that acts like a sheet
protector, but actually holds glass slides.   My pathologist is  positive that
they are available, but I've searched vendor to vendor with no  luck.  If
anyone has a possible source of what I've described it would be  greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sylinda Battle HT ASCP